SALTBUSH ORIENTEERS HOMEPAGE
Orienteering for 43 years. Saltbush Orienteers is based in the city of Whyalla which is located on the eastern side of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The club was first established in 1974. Most of the maps we use are in the nearby Middleback Ranges within 30-60 minutes driving time from the city. New to orienteering: Click here for more information about orienteering..
Go to Events & Location to see 2018 Programme as well as combined SB & Lincoln Orienteers Programme.
Please visit the Saltbush Orienteers Facebook Page
Next event is a street event on Sunday 4th March 2018. Courses for all levels of ability. See article below
Whyalla street event on Sunday 4th March 2018
Sunday, 4 March 2018
* between 10.00 am and 1 pm, and return to the orienteering van by 3 pm
* start location is expected to be at Wilson Park, McBryde Tce but this will be confirmed. Look for the direction sign nearby and the orange and white van.
* There will be courses to suit all skill levels.
* Please have good walking shoes, hat, sunscreen
* For more details ring Jason on 0419 847 868