SALTBUSH ORIENTEERS HOMEPAGE
Orienteering for 44 years.
You are visitor number:
Saltbush Orienteers is based in the city of Whyalla which is located on the eastern side of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The club was first established in 1974. Most of the maps we use are in the nearby Middleback Ranges within 30-60 minutes driving time from the city. New to orienteering: Click here for more information about orienteering..
Go to Events & Location to see 2018 Programme as well as combined SB & Lincoln Orienteers Programme.
Please visit the Saltbush Orienteers Facebook Page
Next event is a cross country event on Sunday 22nd July 2018. Courses for all levels of ability. See article below
Katunga Hills cross country event on Sunday 22nd July 2018
* start anytime between 10.00 am and 1 pm, and return to the orienteering van by 3 pm
* follow the road towards Iron Knob and signs begin on the left just after the last bend in the road about 2.8 km before reaching the Iron Knob township.
* There will be courses to suit all skill and fitness levels. Coaching is available, ask at the van.
* Please have comfortable walking shoes, hat, water and sunscreen
* Entry fees for casual participants - Individual $10.00 and Family/Group $15.00, compass hire $1
* A barbecue plate will be available for use - BYO food and drink* For more details contact Jason on 0419 847 868
At Katunga (2013)
Directions map to Katunga Hills event