Orienteering is back and healthy
Orienteering events restarted on Sunday June 14th and are continuing with COVID restrictions in place.
To run these events according to the current restrictions we are asking everyone to follow the general guidelines below, and those that are advised with the event information.
These events will follow the OSA Sport Reboot Plan and other specific Event Guidelines to enable events to be managed according to the various social distancing and other government guidelines (Department of Health, Office of Recreation and Sport)
Events will be until advised otherwise:
- Be pre-entry only through Eventor
- Be pre-pay only when you enter
These processes avoid a registration process and payment at events.
All those entering and attending events are asked to
- Read all the event information in Eventor before entering
- Not attend an event if you have any symptoms that may be indicative of a respiratory virus such as COVID-19, or are subject to any current self-isolation requirements
- At the event, read all event information and follow instructions in this information
- You will be responsible for your personal belongings including car keys
- Advise the event registration of your arrival.
- Come and do your course, and then leave. If you want to socialize then get together with your friends away from the event area.
Upcoming events are listed in the Event Calendar.
Also if you cannot or do not want to attend organized events, other options to orienteer in your own time are: